Top 6 Online Cloud Computing Courses to Boost Your Career in 2022
“The cloud is everywhere.” This phrase is known to almost everyone. Organizations, companies and individuals use the cloud directly or indirectly in their daily work. Cloud computing has several advantages that bring a drastic change in the digital world and our routine tasks. The cloud helps businesses reduce hardware and retention systems, reduce paper waste, and enable accessibility from anywhere. Cloud computing has become a buzzword for several reasons and is rapidly gaining popularity. It is evident that adoption of cloud computing is fastest in everyday life than any other technology in today’s competitive digital world.
Cloud computing is becoming a crucial part of organizations and individual users as it can solve many problems faced by average users as well as large enterprises. Cloud services can be found in many forms such as Google Drive and Apple iCloud which allow users to secure documents, pictures, contacts, videos and much more online. Simply, cloud computing has changed the way businesses operate and it is becoming more and more important as it offers flexibility, less maintenance, data recovery, easy access and undoubtedly a higher level of security. . This leads to an increased demand for cloud computing experts. Therefore, several companies offer cloud computing courses to offer qualified experts in this field.
This article will focus on some of the cloud computing online courses that can boost your cloud career.
Cloud computing is a technology that provides computing resources over the Internet with pay-as-you-go pricing so you don’t need to buy, own, and maintain physical servers and data centers. With cloud computing technologies, you can access computing power, databases, networking, analytics, intelligence, and storage services on a required basis from cloud providers such as AWS (Amazon Web Services), Google Cloud Services, Microsoft Azure Services, etc. , flexible and innovative resources that also in an economical way. It helps you manage your operations more efficiently and scale as your business requires changes and improvements.
As we know, there are a thousand types of businesses that require different types of IT solutions. So many different types of cloud solutions available can meet their needs. Many different cloud models, services, and types can help organizations deliver the right solution for their needs. There are three ways to deploy cloud services: public cloud, private cloud, and hybrid cloud.
Here, the public cloud belongs to cloud service providers who offer computing resources such as storage, servers, etc. on the Internet. On the other hand, private cloud is used by a single company or organization and can be located on the company’s on-premises data center. Hybrid cloud solutions are the combination of public and private clouds linked by technology.
The increased demand for cloud experts has also increased the demand for cloud computing courses that can energize and boost your career growth. Let’s take a look at some important cloud computing online courses.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Training by Simplilearn- This Amazon certification is a premier certification for any cloud expert. It gives you AWS (Amazon Web Services) experiences and allows you to pass the AWS Certified Solution Architect exam. This course will help you learn the details of the AWS platform and how to use AWS to design and build resilient and scalable applications. It can also help you explore VPC, EMR, Cloud Front, EC2, Route53, Load Balancing, Auto Scaling, RedShift, etc.
- Introduction to Cloud Computing – Level 1- As the name suggests, this is an entry-level course specifically designed for those new to cloud computing concepts and want to start their cloud journey from scratch. You will learn the fundamentals of the cloud, the evolution from traditional IT to cloud services, other models of cloud services: IaaS, PaaS and SaaS; Cloud deployment models: public, private and hybrid; and benefits of public cloud services.
- Cloud Computing Concepts by Coursera- This course is considered one of the best online courses to learn the basics of Cloud Computing. It offers self-paced learning options, graded assignments with peer feedback, practice quizzes, graded quizzes, and also shareable certificates. This course helps you retain knowledge and also helps you learn different areas of cloud computing.
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 Exam Prep Specialization [Coursera]- This course is specifically designed to learn the basics of cloud computing and help you prepare for Azure Fundamental exams. It is offered by Microsoft and is perfect for starting a career in the cloud. This certification includes four courses that can increase your fundamental knowledge to pass the AZ-900 certification exam. It covers topics such as Azure concepts, core Microsoft Azure services, general security and network security, core solutions and management tools, governance, privacy, compliance features that include Microsoft Azure cost management and service level agreements, etc.
- Google Certified Associate Cloud Engineer Certification – This Google Cloud certification is a must to learn if anyone wants to learn Google Cloud. It lets you learn the basics of Google Cloud, such as setting up a Google Cloud environment that involves projects, tools, billing accounts, security, and access.
- Associate Cloud Engineer Certification – This course is offered by Coursera, which teaches you how to setup, configure, and deploy a cloud solution in Google Cloud. This is a high-level course that requires knowledge and experience with IP networks, virtual machines, and web servers, as well as GCP experience. One appeal of this certification course is its availability with subtitles in English, Portuguese (Brazilian), French, German, Spanish, Indonesian, and Japanese.
You can opt for any of the above courses depending on your pace, requirements and experience. So start practicing today to land in the career zone of your dreams.