Reputation Raises $150M, Twilio Partnership Boosts Cloud Contact Centers and More News
Reputation, reputation experience management software provider, announced it received a $150 million minority growth investment from Marlin Equity Partners. Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC acted as exclusive financial advisor to Reputation.
Reputation managers said the company will leverage Marlin’s investment to build on its reputation experience management platform, which is designed to help brands better understand customer feedback. and make them usable. The company will drive product innovation, grow its ecosystem of customers and partners, and expand internationally.
“Not only is Reputation growing exponentially, but the customer experience industry is also thriving,” Reputation CEO Joe Fuca said in a press release. “Companies understand that customer experience technology is more important than ever to reaching, attracting and retaining customers. Reputation is at the heart of this vision.”
The news comes about eight months after Reputation announced it would integrate Facebook Messenger API support for Instagram into its platform. Facebook partner Reputation participated in the beta to use the updated Messenger API, allowing the addition of Instagram messaging as another data source in its Messaging
In other customer experience and digital marketing software news…
Twilio and Teleperformance announce global partnership
Twilio, a cloud communication platform, and Teleperformance, which provides digitally integrated business services, announced a partnership to launch the “next generation” of cloud contact center solutions.
Teleperformance and Twilio are working together to enable businesses to access Twilio’s technology combined with Teleperformance’s experience in customer experience. Teleperformance will use Twilio solutions such as Flex, Twilio’s cloud-based programmable contact center platform. This will be done by merging the contact center technology of Twilio with the talent of Teleperformance.
The objective is to develop new solutions together, such as the strong emergence of video as a channel, combining integrated digital management of customer experience and communication in the cloud. Additionally, Twilio and Teleperformance will engage organizations globally to jointly drive customer engagement, business process optimization and innovation.
Canto launches DAM features
- Content discovery, recommendations, relationships: Using AI-powered search tools, smart filters and facial recognition, teams can now find the right assets using the “Related Files” feature, which links multiple files together.
- Video: Canto now allows downloading, previewing, annotating and sharing interactive content directly from the web browser. Users can also create different video clips from the same full-length video while keeping each clip linked to the source.
- iOS version: Users can now access their full Canto library from anywhere via the iOS Canto app.
- Performance and speed improvements: Canto plans to continue efficiency upgrades in 2022 by offering local hosting in new geographies and other optimizations for upload/download speeds.
Open Influence launches self-service SaaS solution Go Prism
Powered by an analysis of over 100 billion data points, Go Prism analyzes over 421 million unique pieces of content, 87 million hashtags and mentions, and 1 million top creators across all major social media platforms.
Key features include:
- Brand safety audits: Flags potentially risky content from an influencer.
- Competitive analysis: Create custom competitive reports across any industry to analyze or present a brand’s relative influencer performance, share of voice, and engagement analytics.
- Industry trends and benchmarks: Brands can perform performance benchmarking on organic and paid social content.
- Discovery of influencers: Using a database of over one million high-quality creators to discover the most effective creators for any campaign, the influencer finder allows users to create custom lists, leverage AI to identify hard-to-find creators, sort and filter based on custom criteria. , and assess creator brand safety scores.
- Influencer audience data: View a breakdown of creator audience demographics, from age to geography to size of their audience/following.
- Search as a service: Enterprise customers have access to Go Prism’s data science and research team to help them run customizable reports and analytics.
D4t4 Solutions recruits new talents
D4t4 solutions, a provider of customer data and analytics software, announced its hiring of two US-based vice presidents, Mark Krebs and Tiffany Staples. It also hired Jim Murphy, Director of Fraud Management, to support the growth of its North American operations. Following the recent appointment of CEO Bill Bruno in October 2021, leadership roles will help the company drive adoption of its Celebrus CDP product suite in the United States, company officials said.
Krebs joins D4t4 Solutions with over 20 years of experience in sales, business development and operations at the executive level. In his new role as Vice President for North America, Krebs will focus on managing and driving growth across the Americas by developing and securing new business, supporting key partnerships and managing accounts. keys, among other tasks.
Staples most recently served as chief marketing officer at relocation management software company UrbanBound, where she implemented a lead generation strategy while navigating the business through the COVID-19 pandemic. As Vice President of Marketing for D4t4 Solutions, she will oversee marketing operations and develop the company’s overall marketing strategy, including lead generation, branding, digital and traditional marketing, events and public relations.
Murphy is a certified fraud expert with a master’s degree in economic crime management and over 20 years of anti-fraud work with organizations such as Equifax, IBM and MetLife.