Job: Remote Freelance Marketing Writer at Foxillas
Type of employment: full time, flexible hours, work from home
Great Opportunity in Foxilla Writing
- Do you want to be part of a growing, customer-obsessed agency?
- An agency that is growing at lightning speed and full of career development opportunities.
- If so, we are looking for a strategic, client-focused and energetic Copywriter to join our team to help us achieve the next level of excellence.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
What you will do:
- You will immerse yourself in different brands and learn how they relate to key consumers to create relevant and compelling copy for a range of digital marketing formats and channels ensuring brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and the terminology.
- The copy you write will be used in the following assets and deliverables: website copy, email newsletters and blogs, campaign copy (ads, digital, video scripts, print), app store copy, media printing (posters, signage, other marketing materials) and more.
- You will work with an innovative and collaborative team of account managers to create eye-catching copy.
- Design, develop and write documents that effectively communicate company objectives across a wide range of industries in a creative and compelling manner.
- Develop innovative ways to achieve the brief; capture the public’s imagination, tell the story and deliver a clear, actionable message.
- Communicate new features and improvements to our users.
- A/B testing marketing funnels and finding opportunities on each layer.
- Develop a strategy that supports marketing, branding, and positioning throughout the customer journey.
- Write content within specified timeframes and topics.
- Maximize site traffic by using search engine optimization keywords.
- SEO reports
- Keep abreast of industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.
- Develop content strategies that support marketing, branding, and positioning throughout the customer journey.
- A degree in a discipline based on writing is an asset (journalism, advertising, etc.)
- 2+ years of professional writing experience preferred
- English: full professional proficiency
- Must have a portfolio of work demonstrating ideas and copy across various media
- Experience creating, editing and proofing copy for print and digital
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of internet marketing, SEO and social channels
- Strong conceptual and strategic thinking skills
- Superior writing and proofreading skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and positive attitude
- Collaborative, open-minded and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, self-manage workload and prioritize deadlines
- Experience with B2B marketing.
- Strong ability to translate complex concepts into clear, concise, compelling and customer-centric text and content for digital channels.
Skills (Who are you):
- You are a born storyteller, with a deep understanding of consumer communication and marketing.
- You are as creative as you are strategic, and although you have enviable grammatical skills, you know how and when to break the rules to be familiar and relevant.
- Ability to generate compelling copy for brand and performance marketing initiatives, and experience developing copy for search engine optimization.
- Excellent task management and strong organizational skills, with an ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborative, results-oriented with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
Does this describe you?
- Enjoy working independently
- Enjoys writing for print and digital channels
- Passionate about what you do
- Very efficient and results oriented.
Join the Foxillas team:
- Annual bonus
- Career advancement opportunities
- Paid vacation.