Get into ethical hacking with 18 advanced online courses for just $42.99
It is expected that 3.5 million cybersecurity jobs will be vacant by the end of this year. Many of these jobs pay very well, and in most cases you don’t even need a college degree to get hired.
The most important thing is to have the skills and certifications. The 2022 Super-Sized All-in-One Ethical Hacking Bundle helps you earn both, with 18 courses covering all aspects of cybersecurity. Normally, you pay $3,284 for this training, but you can get it now for just $42.99 through The Hacker New Deals.
The goal of ethical hacking is to find weaknesses in the system that a malicious hacker could exploit. A certified expert can work full-time or freelance and earn up to $149,000 per year, according to PayScale.
This set would be perfect for anyone interested in the field of cybersecurity, providing the opportunity to start off on the right foot.
Starting with the fundamentals, the beginner-friendly instruction will take you through to the high-level techniques used by the pros.
Using 1,686 different tutorials, you’ll learn how to set up a secure Kali Linux system and start hacking with Python.
- Python 3 Ethical Hacking Course — From Zero to Mastery: In this course, you will learn how to code over 10 penetration testing tools from scratch.
- Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing — This course focuses on the practical side of penetration testing and ethical hacking, but you will also learn the theoretical side of each attack.
- Website Hacking in Practice: Practical 101 Course — This training focuses more on understanding today’s main hacking threats: how to prevent and react. With 21 different hacking techniques, you will learn how to apply them in real scenarios. This course will teach you the basics of ethical hacking in a hands-on way.
- Hacking Wireless Networks: Theory and Practice — In this course, you will learn the basics of network hacking with examples.
- Hacking in Practice: Certified Ethical Hacking Mega Course — Take the time to learn about today’s cyber threats and neutralize them with over 20 hours of hands-on training.
- Hack people, systems and mobile devices – Learn how to hack mobile devices with advanced social engineering.
- Learn Burp Suite for Advanced Web Penetration Testing – Get hands-on experience with Burp Suite, to gain hands-on experience with web penetration testing.
- Learn Server Security with BitNinja — Detect and respond to threats in real time, manage false positives, and address false positives automatically.
- All-in-one hacking guide: zero to hero — Learn the methods and techniques used in penetration testing.
- PenTesting with OWASP ZAP: Master’s Course – A must for hackers, PenTesters, developers, coders and security professionals with years of experience.
- Master the Community Edition of Burp Suite – Explore Burp Suite Community Edition from the perspective of a bug hunter.
- Kali Linux Hacker Tools, Tips and Techniques – A beginner’s guide to Kali Linux for ethical hackers new to this world.
- Bug Bounty: Web Hack — Last year, Facebook paid out $5 million to independent hackers and Google paid out more than $6 million through its Bug Bounty programs. In this course, you will learn how to hack big companies like Facebook, Google, and PayPal and get paid for it.
- Learn network attacks and security — learn about the different types of network attacks and how to protect yourself.
- Master in Hacking with Metasploit — Metasploit is a powerful tool that contains 458 payloads, 1604 exploit modules, 913 helper modules and 275 post-exploit modules. All tips and techniques in this course have been tested and are 100% effective.
- Introduction to Python and Hacking with Python — With this course, you can learn Python and then develop your own hacking tool using Python. This is an introductory course, you can enroll even if you have no experience with Python.
- Ethical Hacker Certification Course — In this course, you will discover ethical hacking from A to Z; you can even take certification exams!
- Full NMAP — In this course, you will learn the secrets of ethical hacking and network discovery with NMAP.
With some coding knowledge under your belt, you dive into real-world techniques. In comprehensive courses, students learn how to hack web pages, wireless networks, and mobile devices.
Throughout the course, you will also learn how to automate testing, use popular hacking tools, and apply social engineering techniques.
This course is delivered by a team of experts, including Gabriel Avramescu, rated 4.4 stars on Udemy for his information security consulting work.
Take advantage of our lifetime access offer for just $42.99 and save over $3,000 by purchasing the course today.